FREQUENT ASKED QUESTIONS
What is CCES PTA?
- CCES PTA stands for Cooper City Elementary School Parent Teacher Association. We are members of and held accountable to the Florida PTA and National PTA. We are a 501 (c)(3) tax-exempt organization.
How can I join CCES PTA?
What are the benefits of joining CCES PTA?
How can I help CCES PTA?
- Become a member.
- Participate in PTA meetings, events, and fundraisers; make a donation or become a sponsor.
- Volunteer your time (after being approved as a volunteer by Broward County Public Schools).
Are my donations tax deductible?
What are the CCES PTA fundraisers?
- Past year fundraisers include Bingo Night, Book Fair, Box Tops, Boosterthon, Fall Festival, Mother’s Day Cakes, Paint-n-Party, Playground Party, School Pictures, Cub Magnets, Class/Cub/Uniform Shirts, Winter Wonderland and more!
How is the money spent?
- Last year the CCES PTA purchased the following for our school: I-ready License ($20,510), Student Agendas/Folders ($4,000), Scholastic News ($6,000), Field Trip Bus donation ($3,000) and more!
- Past projects from the previous PTO include the new marquee sign and the security buzzer for the door to the front office.